Practicum in Therapeutic Breathwork
Engage at your pace!
This course offers value to all healing arts professionals AND to all creative living seekers
YOUR POTENTIAL BENEFITS
- Explorations for a lifetime of growth & healing
- Integration of breathwork into your life roles, personal & professional
- Connection with healing community
- Certification as Level I Therapeutic Breathworker™
- What is Breathwork and its potential applications?
- Anatomy of a Breathwork session
- Reconditioning and resistance
- Synchronicity and ethics
- Metaphysical and physical aspects
Only in person at MoeSong, 127 Randall Ave, Rhinelander
Course fee: $100 for the first class… $175 per class for classes #2 – #6
Register: Steve Moe: Moesong.com email@example.com 715-362-3230
Assignments for Completion and Level 1 Certification:
- Six Classes attended or listened to online
- Breath Diary – Three to Six months of journaling about your
breathwork and some daily breath awareness. Such as, “What I
received from the Spirit of Breath today is…
- Self-breathwork – Thirty consecutive days of 30 minutes or more of
Conscious Connected Breathing
- Exchanges – Minimum of Three breathwork exchanges
- Breathworker supervision – Doing intake and progress notes on each
session of someone you breathe 6-10 times with notes given to TBTP
- Professional Breathwork sessions – receive three professional
breathwork sessions, 2 from TBTP staff or other GPBA Professional
breathworkers and one from Jim Morningstar
- Class report – 10-15 minute presentation of a breathwork session you
- Written report 1-3 pages on “My most significant breathwork session”
These requirements can be completed at your own pace. Your intention does not need to be becoming a professional Breathworker in order to get value from this course and the credentialing. These skills will apply to all areas of your life experience, personal and professional.
YOU CAN START TODAY!